Saturday, September 18, 2010

Proposal


I am starting to fear d... My stupid thesis proposal stuck for 3 days w/o a sentence... At last today i came out with the introduction... It's not a relieve but it makes me more terror =.= GOD DAMN IT!!!! There is no such compound after reaction... No info on it...NOTHING!!!! I gonna make a whole new skin care formula??? Or now i am restricting myself to oni skin care???

Prolene? DAMN amino acid... Surgeon use this in surgery wound sewing... Now I gonna use in on face??? @.@ How would it react...Dato' Dato' why u gv such amino acid to me =.=

Wat to do??? Got nothing, no info, no reference... so wat??? Keep on vomit the whole proposal out 1st...Now AGAIN!!! I am stuck at 2.0...Duno this will stay for how long... Laziness keeps bothering me...

No comments:

Post a Comment