Monday, November 15, 2010

Please Aim

God dammit guys...please aim man...stand closer, it's shorter than you thought... Saw a china guy peeing in the toilet this evening... WTF... He thought his was very long? Even though I didn't see how long it was...LOL... but stand by the door to pee? Have anything gone wrong with his mind? His aim is that good? His fire power is so strong? Stop kidding...


From how the smell of the toilet... Dunno how long it wasn't washed...yucks... It seems our "cowboy" terribly miss his target... and get his "bullets" scattering all over... I think I get to know what meant by "budak cina tidak pandai tutup pintu masa kencing" by our friends...or this is what I hope it means... the shooting stunt was cool I suppose that he could train his aim? and now I duno whether the makcik cleaner will be around to clean the washroom during the holidays...else the our "cowboy" left over will stays forever...

So all "cowboy" and "cowgirl" out there please do your part to please others...smiles...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment