Wednesday, February 9, 2011

who am I


Hah... what a silly question can this be... who am I? But after some deep thoughts, I don't really know who am I... Some will come out with the answer such as I am by the name bla bla bla... I am a somebody bla bla bla and so on... but does the question want this sort of answers? it does? it doesn't? So what exactly does who am I means? a somebody?

You might be someone's somebody but others' nobody... You can be everyone's somebody but ended up a nobody to yourself... How do it takes to understand who actually are you? Are you unique? The answer is yes! You are the only one with that particular face, name and stupid attitude of yours. So you are a somebody! You are someone's son/daughter so how hard it is to be a somebody? Why care so much to be a somebody? 

So now... You are a somebody or a nobody? To reach the nobody is seems unachievable when it comes to reality and facts... Be yourself, don't try to be someone not yourself... life is in the hands of ourself... control it wisely with love and care, don't let it control by emotions... 

Think... close your eyes and think deep think hard... then relax... that's life... 
.
.
.
.
.
Hey!
.
.
.
.
.
Who are you?
 

1 comment:

  1. u are u, me is me~ we are happy best buddy~~~ ^^

    ReplyDelete