Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Getting nervous

Hmm... time really kills... start to feel bit of nervous d... never felt this in presentation... now the nervousness is building up... gosh... awake or sleeping, whole mind keep viva-ing... argh...


First day of viva is over... see-ing others responses... some looks happy with it... some cool... some seems had a bad time ... some eased through... wonders how's mine gonna be? How's my 15 minutes gonna pass? What will Dr. Nik gonna ask? Is there any major mistake in my thesis... Will Dr. Azwani be in the room? Why is he so annoying in my mind... keeping thinking of him... cant get him out...>.<

Viva... viva... viva... When will it be my turn? Wondering am I prepare for the show. I really need a great boost... My slides numbers quite bothering me... haha... What to do, that's all I have... How well do I understand my thesis? I really don't know actually... I did what I suppose to do... Currently waiting the time to come for me to spark or dim wherever it take...so be it... It's gotta be a long way to go... 

practice makes perfect? 

No comments:

Post a Comment