Sunday, July 24, 2011

Internship coming to an end

3 months of internship... not too long not too short... Lecturer from UKM had came to evaluate me... gosh for this I truly duno how to answer her question...haha... Too many comparison among Top Glove interns here... What have I learn during this 3 months here? It's quite a tough question to me... Others doing R&D, I am not... Actually I requested not... They have things to present although some of it seems I know too and more... 

I really know I learn alot... but to mention what I had learnt seems a bit difficult and seems my lecturer don't much believe that I am sort of handling the production line...haha Who on earth will believe a HOF will put a internship person in charge of a production line... That's what I told her... from her eyes I see hmmm...haha... 

In this 3 months... 3 workers that I truly think is capable went back d... Manohari, assistant supervisor went back in my 1st month... I manage to learn some from him...^^ Suresh, another assistant supervisor went back recently... A dedicated person with many own thoughts and dare to voice... Ramjit, hmm a housekeeping leader? hehe... A talkative person, a person I scolded and fight back to me... aggresive one but when he wanted to go back he find me to tell... I really feel the warmness of him...haha... Another few more going back...

I knew I still had lots to learn... I might know some basic but still seems not enough...haha... I know what to do when somethings pop out... but when they question me, how much to add, want to add many Kg... wow, that really give me a tough time... some I base on experience...LOL 3 month experience don't seems can convince people...haha XD ... As long as I still not able to give a firm answer to their question means I still not good enough and much more to learn... At least for now, they starting to ask "opinion" from me... and I tried not to ignore them because I knew if I ignore them then that is the end of the story... As a superior to them, I need to respond fast to gv solution... that's the trust I am building... still building... 

As "half pail of water", I still tried my best to have a training session with them... try to give them a more proper system and try to understand their feeling... Which I felt what my current big boss is not into it... I have my way of leading people which is not his way... he want fast and efficient... mine for sure takes time... He want to build fear among workers... I want to build trust... haha... Trust is not build in a day, but fear can be set up in a day... trust leads to loyalty... fear leads to strike XD

My way and his way seems contrast in all ways... He try to prove his method is the best... I tried to prove him wrong... but he is the boss... let's see how my effort turns out to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment