Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting Sleepless

Yet another sleepless night... On every sleepless night, I lay on my bed. Looking up at the ceiling where the fan spins, it goes round and round... Feeling the breeze of wind blow through the window... There goes the feeling again... A sort of pain which isn't the pain of wound... but it hurt more than a wound... A "wound" that will stays forever...


Every time I got an image of it... It's just hurts as much as it did when it was the time it happens. It just won't helps to pop out as I failed to went to sleep... Time is the medicine for everything as it says... so, I assume my medicine dose isn't enough yet to heal... 

Time to let go I said to myself... Time to wake up... 

hey! bullshit... It's time to sleep and dream...

So, it's time to sleep or it's time to wake up... What a difficult choice to make at such a time... still life goes on...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment