Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My last week in UKM

Suddenly everything comes and goes so quickly...It's my last week in my lovely UKM...haha~ Should I feel happy or should I feel sad? Happy to say... Finally I can escape from the study life... Hmm... but a good sign or a bad start still a mystery... but good to hear that the hectic exam and study for the long 18 years of study and exam has finally come to a "temporarily" fullstops. 

I think I gonna miss the study life... exam life? nah... Dun think I gonna miss that... UKM friends and buddies, it's time to say bye bye. It's hard to believe within such a short time, my feeling towards my activities in UKM really get have tight bonds... Now suddenly a "good bye" is such a hard word to say... I don't think I really get wonderful results in my 3 years of study in UKM... perhaps might not be my best but I did really work hard for it...maybe not hard enough. I just got da feeling I can do beyond that, so let's see what can I do this sem? 

Although it's not a wonderful result in d academic but I did not felt regret for that... I enjoyed my life in the university to the fullest... with all sorts of activities I held, I joined, I participated, I put my heart into... I learned I applied...I rethink and I review... The motto "where there is need, I will be there" drive me throughout my university life... Try to helps as many as I can... why? good question. I might not be so generous, help for no repay... but maybe I felt I need to do something to clear my sin, earn some deeds, hoping for a better life for my family. Whether one appreciate or not, it's non of our business... Do what's right, care no more than that.

A person I respect the most during my university life - not a lecturer but more to a mentor to me. Felo Chin, I would like to thank alot. A person with lots of thoughts and I made him my model actually. Always try to think beyond others, figures out small parts, thinking not only out of the box... I would like to say think in the box, out of it, bottom of it and lastly in between it...XD a box is a question, a problems... methods of thinking is the method of solving... there is more than 1 usually...^^ He teaches me by example... by the role he played, by the humor he shows... his smile was just too cool... gonna miss it.

KKM a place I stay for 3 years. No water, lousy wifi, expensive food, expensive rental... but I still stick here for these 3 years. I just couldn't put down my feeling towards the club... haha at last the day to say bye bye comes. I just simply love the club, don't ask me why. The feel is there... these complaints just couldn't affect my feelings...hehe~ now I just gotta wish the club good luck...

There's still some things to be settle... A last exam to go... and adios to UKM... we will meet again September...^^



No comments:

Post a Comment