Sunday, May 15, 2011

2 week passed by in Topglove F19/20

2 week passes by in Topglove F19/20 during my internship... all of us having intern here always exchange our working experience now and then... we tell and hear others factory stories... seems like every factory have their own way of running and trainning their trainee... most of them doing dipping glove and compounding more to R&D... mine going the other way... I walking management and production route...

They have their fun, I have my challenge... My mentor and my HOD both helps me alot... although most of the time I alone... (almost 80% of the day) but when I get to them... they are willing to spare their time to explain to me... a chemist doing management? haha~ that's what me as production chemist in F19/20 doing... monitor the workers... ensure all are running smoothly...but I am still starting... just going around pushing here and there on minor mistake....

I am the type of prefering management than lab work... my HOD let me choose whether lab work R&D or management? A person like me that is so into management of people during secondary onwards of course choose challeging management... I love this management although I know it will be a very tough route...A failure in lab work R&D seldom get the blame...but a small mistake in production will encounter all sort of blame and scolding from all department especially the boss - GM.... He just love to keep shoot and shoot on production...since production is the heart of the factory that attached to all department... a problem in production means will pull all department down together...

Currently been assigned a big project to do... really BIG one =.=" got me head cracking d... need find out improvement on the production line to solve defects and increase output...@@ ... many of the method done by my HOD during his fresh time... now this burden fell on me again under GM order =.= ... my last project on another one still on going and now here comes another one... let's see... hopefully I can come out with some big ideas...LOL...

On the process to try turn permanent staff too...said need to see first after one month... My work start from 8am to 5.30pm... but I never thumbprint out on 5.30pm... currently record is 5.45pm earliest coz that day sicked...latest is 6.55pm coz follow GM walk the factory for 1 hour....haha.... although I start early back late but I just enjoy my work... haha... I love the stress... I just hate the noise...XD

2 comments:

  1. Glad tat u like ur job..it's not easy for someone to encounter wat they like..keep on the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii!! Im not sure if u r still active in this blog but ur posts about top glove is really helping. I am called for an interview next month and would like to ask you for some tips! And also, how was their IQ, math and critical questions?

    I see that u go through so much during ur internship in the production department, how would u describe the r&d deparment?

    Im excited to read ur reply!

    Thanks in advance

    P/s: u are such a tough and patient person, love how u could handle all the stress given to u :)

    ReplyDelete