Friday, December 3, 2010

Penang Trip wif buddies (2)


LOL... Miss Phua GREAT WORK =.=" but I looks so cute...( I am the only one with my mouth closed...LOL) I am a good boy that bring my blanket with me....HAHA~ seems tat Min's morning kite flying was burned...haha coz Mr. Ron was still in his blanket~



Ole ole...Wash wash...brush brush...~ Uncle and auntie took us breakfast~ yum yum kuey tiaw soup... so big so elegant so COOL the shop~...nice breakfaz~...thx Min Papa for treating us~...yea~ Next we head to nine God Emperor Temple...
Pray for not rain...? Did u? Nope I didn't =.="

Woops...let's move on to our next stop.... Ferry!!!!! to PENANG ISLAND!!!!~ waited for so long till our turn to board the ferry....


The feeling of wind blowing on our face was so nice... breezeeeeee~ took duno how long...but it's quite short...

Penang island arrived...."MELON o...MELON...mana lu???!!!!" wait her for 10hours only she arrive....so long didn't see her tat time...round alot alot liao lu~ haha~...went for some lunch...My lunch so "big" nia...>.<" Next we went to Khoooooo Kong Xi~


Funny things...Camera allowed but Tripod is not allowed...Y? duno o...


Khoo Kong Xi...ended with a big rain....=.=" another rain....want to ruin our day again...aiks.... We now go for check in...wat was the name of the INN...lupa d...haha~OK OK la...

I was amaze by our next trip to the TOY museum...cool place...a place not only for kids...It's for all...even adult's have their childhood memories in there... I love the feel in there...the toys are so amazing~....
After the toy museum...The rain stopped...The next stop is da beach....@@....wet beach....LOL....no pic for this 1 haha...coz all photographer went down to water... The only one which is me didn't but no camera around haha~... 

Watching them play water...wetting themselve....listening to the wind blow the wave hit the shore...was so nice...even though I didn't went down to splash water with them but I did throw my roomate into the sea....LOL coz pity everyone of them was thrown but no one else can really manage Ed's weight except me ba...haha~....so I lent a hand ....haha~ soorry o~

All wet...then ME the Co-driver nid to take them back to the INN again...9pm =.=" en en...9pm....then after everyone had their clean up with all those sands...11pm...>.< Did I mention dinner yet? yup....we haven't had our dinner even it's already 11pm....COOL~.... took a heavy dinner after tat...



Next morning gonna back d....before the trip ends....we went Chee Hiang for some heong pang~...and took some dimsum as breakfast....Queen bay will be our last stop....

Sent Min back home then....there we go....back for KL..............it was a nice trip... with nice pals....I will miss it alwayz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment