Friday, October 29, 2010

A day at Midvalley

Wuhu... It's 28 October 2010, went out with Kelly Babi... Get to know 2 new leng lui coursemate... En Wan and Mei Wen... ( I said d I will shy shy de lo) LOL... went to Midvalley shopping and watch movie... wat movie? No plan before hand 1...go there only decide @@"'

Ok lo... We reach Midvalley we split up... Me and babi went to buy movie tickets... The other two go book table for lunch... The bad thing happens for not deciding wat movie to see- duno wat ticket to buy... After some struggling and headache...finally we came up with a duno wat kinda movie - "love cut" ... Aiya me very easy going one... any movie see with leng lui oso can de la...LOL...

Wokkies... Next we went to find our friends to fill our stomach... Hmm... today menu - Korean delicacy~... Mine- KimChi Fried rice...Not bad ler... juz kecik abit d...haha~


Mei Wen's tong fen? not bad i thk... looks delicious~


38 Babi's maggie mee....LOL...


 Lastly... En Wan's rice + beef... 


Finish lunch.... We went for some shopping... Later on... Tis babi took me go arcade...>..<"' I really sucks at tis...haha~ We played basket ball... gun shooting... worst of all... nightmare... dancing machine =.=''' wow... I really x pandai langsung...

Hmmm...After some time... 4.30pm~ Movie time...hehe~ A movie without knowing wat will It be talking about... cool... let's see the poster...


Wow... Geng... A-Movie is in Malaysia and on Cinema!!!! LOL... The storyline bit slow but it's really meaningful... It's not like wat the poster shows... It's about a woman lastly notice she has breast cancer 4th stage and how her family treat her before and after they got the news... It's very touching movie... 

I notice I have a quite emotional side... My tears will runs in my eyes everytime i see touching movie... At least the tears dun fall off...haha~ after movie we had our dinner then headed home with packs of Big Apple's donuts~...yummy~!!

On da bus back to UKM... I receive my lovely belated burfday present from babi kelly~ A cute doll of Kaname... A pure blood vampire in the anime of Vampire Knight... Coolz... haha~ Gonna sleep with him every nite... OMG...it's a him...Swt...

 

Enjoyed myself... I m easily sastified... meet new friends...(Leng lui) haha~ watch a simple movie... eat nice food... GREAT DAY...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment