Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Enter at ur own risk


My blog is an inner world of myself...a dark side...locked deep inside me... It reflect all my feelings, nerve, thoughts and regrets... I hid it all in here... especially those with negative elements... It's some thing like the hell of me...

And it's written enter at ur own risk... Dun ever try to bring out the past... the wound of it... I wrote in down in the form of words to release to hid it away from my memory...or in other words to keep as a memory in some kinda diary... In this dimension all sort of happening is possible, I put my feelings into writing... My writing skill might not be excellent but it carries lots of meanings...

Dun question my thoughts... coz it's my thoughts... Those are juz playing and fooling in the inner part of me... It's an irrational part of me... A place for me to be myself ? or to be another me... Life in reality, I take into too much consideration in wat ever decision and steps i took... I will always think twice and look back to the decision i made...In here, I make a conclusion of wat i had made...or take...

Writing on my own blog...readers read at their own will and own risk... It's not i duwan to share my problems, but i am born to be a person tis way... I will try my best to give ppl solution and help but not giving my problems out... I know problem kept is not a good sign... but still it's me...

Sorry if any of the article i wrote hurt anyone feelings... but i wont hesitate to write out my feeling juz becoz not to hurt anyone... In real life i will.... in here is a sorry... I might not write directly but in an indirect way to express my thoughts... sometimes things i write oni can be understand by myself...


No comments:

Post a Comment