Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oleo Dinner ^___^

Enjoyed my dinner on tat day...8 Oct 2010...It's gonna be my last Oleo Dinner in UKM...gonna appreciate the last chance...


Having fun with my all dear junior is nice...I am the oldest? nah...still got sum1 older thn me in age...hahaha~ Junior & senior? nah... I dun really care and it doesn't matters for me... I love the concept 1 big family... why? mayb i miss too much of my own... trying to find family in every part of everywhr... 


Getting a chance to get out with my this beautiful direct is really like once in a life time... Having her as my direct is my pleasure... She might not always appear but I still wish all da best for her in her Uni life... Direct are still direct, no matter how good or bad...She is still da best...I still desperate waiting for my McD =.= 


2010...I get another cute direct ^_____^ my direct are all gal....how lovely tat is....Tis is how my direct treats me...haha....Really same in characteristic...We love to act...especially act stupid =.= My last year with two direct on each side is so fantastic... I really hope i still have the chance before my convo...Love ya both....


Haha...I still have to move on... My life is full of unexpectation...but the life in Oleo really no regret... Here my bumb bumb car...and there goes my journey in future...with jokes and laughter... Juz hope all of the juniorss can still remember me foreva~...adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment