Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Tombstone Collections

Final is finally arrived...25 October was my first paper...- early 8am in da morning, walk to the destination... Read and prepared myself... but wat we always read never come out in da exam...at the moment i get my exam paper, it's OMG!!!! I knew this topic!!!! I din touch on it =.= Ok...let's flip to the next question...DAMN!!! it's still the same topic...WTF...1 topic out 11 continuous questions and sum of the marks can come up to 30+... Others, never seen before questions...At this moment...my 1st paper is gone... There he goes into my 1st dug grave....


Hehe...My second paper come juz right after my first... 3.30pm was my second paper - Teknologi Pemprosesan by dear Prof. Tusirin =.= I thought this would be the easiest subject tis sem... but seems like I m wrong? duno, coz juz start my second... Luckily the moment i got my paper i wasn't shocked like wat i did in my first paper... Coz the paper cover the notes i had read... But the moment i start doing... SHIT!!!! duno wat makes him love this word "PRINCIPAL" !!!!! How the hell i noe wat is tat... all question all principal... NONE of the notes state the word "PRINCIPAL"!!!!! Haizzz....wat can be done? I juz vomit out wat ever related to it....=.= without knowing right or wrong... Then the second grave was dug again...there he goes....


OK...2 grave in hand d...I got a free 1 day break before my nxt sub... A day break wasn't waste but need to fully occupied with the preparation... I swear I did my best on preparation.... but as usual when the time comes... everything is nothing... 27 October 2010 3.30pm... My 3rd Killer sub was predicted to go to HELL~ so there goes the prediction after i took my paper... I was happy at 1st seeing the OMR objective form...but my happiness din last long... after I flip thru the question... SUDDEN DEATH!!!! i got really no idea wat the questions want... all diagram seen b4... first time in history i got no regret in leaving my paper blank... coz i really duno wat to write.... >.<"


There they goes...three beautifully build tombstone to remember them... there still two more to go...wonder will my "collection" increase??? Hope not... 2 weeks till my next exam on 10 November... GO BABY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment